What does Project Management training entail?
Project management is an important tool for implementing new products, services or changes. Today, successful project management is more than delivering project results according to the project plan. People increasingly find a project successful; when, apart from the client and the project team, other stakeholders are also happy with the result. As a project manager, you deal with the following questions, such as:
- How do you get a clear and executable project assignment?
- How do you choose the best project approach?
- How do you set up an effective project organization?
- How do you manage project team (s)?
- How do you manage suppliers?
- How do you deliver project results?
- How do you manage project risks?
- How do you manage client, team member, supplier and other interested parties expectations?
In this training, you learn the project management course from a very experienced trainer. You can start immediately afterward to achieve even more success as a project manager.
Course content Project management
The following topics are covered in project management training:
- the entire project cycle;
- the project design and the relevant organization;
- project management standards such as PRINCE2, Agile Project Management, project-based working and IPMA;
- tasks, people and planning;
- divide, phase and plan projects;
- manage and manage projects professionally;
- give project management;
- communicate within projects;
- working with deadlines;
- evaluating results;
- pitfalls and risks.
This training is suitable for prospective project leaders, managers, employees, and leaders with some experience in profit and non-profit organizations.
No prior knowledge is required for this training.
The course description gives a good indication of what the training will look like. However, the content may differ per training. These differences depend on any prior knowledge, practical experience and participant learning objectives. Participant learning objectives are listed in previous individual intake interviews. The definitive training program is determined on this basis.
The training alternates theory with application discussions of your own work situations and practical situations. The presented theory is applied here. The feedback to their own work situations is especially important because the students receive luggage to immediately apply what they have learned in their own environment. The course material, therefore, has many practical overviews and checklists. Participants can use this material in addition to their own work.
The training material contains supporting tools to set up a project plan and a risk analysis. This is supplemented with a syllabus. Project step plans, checklists, overviews and cases are included in this syllabus.
Open registration for two-day training, including course material and lunch, is excl. VAT € 900 per person. Total including VAT is € 1089 per person.
After training completion, a Dimensions Training certificate is issued as a participation certificate.