PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course incl. Online Exam – Engels
This PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course (2017 edition) makes your learning easy and gives you a practical understanding of PRINCE2 that you can use in your projects and prepares you to take the official exam.
Our approach in this PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam mainly consists of scenario questions and understanding the practical aspects of PRINCE2 especially related to tailoring it and using it in different types of projects. So this course is focused on lots of scenarios which helps to make sure you have a solid understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course covers about 450 scenario-based questions categorized in 15 groups. Each question is covered through a discussion between the two authors of the course, Frank Turley, and Nader K. Rad.
Choose between standard or extended versions
While you’re taking the course, you can choose to take the standard or the extended version. The standard version is equal to 3 days of classroom course, and the extended version is equal to 6 days of classroom course.
Learners with a strong background in project management will generally choose the normal version. However we can see that 66% of learners choose the extended version
The PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course is divided into lessons that are usually 10 to 20 minutes, and all required studies are covered during the lessons without extra “homework”. It is designed in a way that is easy to follow for a busy professional.
- Fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- Fully self-paced
- 12 months access
- Equal to a 3-day or a 6-day classroom course (based on your preference)
- Contains 66 lessons, covering all topics in PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Delivered by two trainers, in a discussion form over scenario-based questions
- Contains 4 sample practitioner exams
- Contains 2 sample PRINCE2 projects
- Based on discussions over scenario-based questions
- Email support by PRINCE2 coach
- Full admin and technical support by the support team
Sample project: Pen project
The “Pen project” gives an example of PRINCE2 management products in a PRINCE2 project. This is important to help your understanding of how a PRINCE2 project works.
Sample project: U2 Driving School
This sample project shows you how you can run a PRINCE2 project and therefore it helps to bring PRINCE2 to life as you see PRINCE2 in action. This is very important for learners that do not have much practical project management experience.
How to start this PRINCE2 Practitioner E-Learning Course?
- You can register right now and start the course very soon.
About the author
- The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
- Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 e-learning courses, including this one.
This course also includes a voucher for taking the online exam at PeopleCert (one attempt). With your voucher you can make an appointment with PeopleCert by yourself. PeopleCert will send you the information for your exam registration.
The costs of one year access to this training incl. online exam voucher are € 625 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including VAT are € 756,25 per person.