PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner E-Learning Course incl. Online Exam – Engels
What is included in the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner E-Learning Course?
In short, everything you need to learn PRINCE2 Agile in the Practitioner (advanced) level, and be prepared to take its official exam. The course assumes that you’re familiar with PRINCE2 and Agile, and the goal is to learn how you can use PRINCE2 in an Agile environment.
The course contains:
- A total of 6 hours of video, in 41 lessons
- Integrated Flashcards™
- Educational games
- Two sets of official sample exams
This course is:
- Equal to a 3-day classroom course
- Aligned with the latest version of PRINCE2 Agile
- Accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
Before taking the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, you must be certified as PRINCE2 Foundation.
How to start?
- You can register right now and start the course very soon.
About the author
- The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
- Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 e-learning courses, including this one.
This PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner E-Learning course also includes a voucher for taking the online exam at PeopleCert (one attempt). With your voucher you can make an appointment with PeopleCert by yourself. PeopleCert will send you the information for your exam registration.
The costs of one year access to this training including the online exam voucher (PeopleCert) are € 625 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including VAT are € 756,25 per person.