PMP/CAPM E-Learning Course (English)
Learn everything you need about the NEW PMBOK GUID and to prepare for the PMP or CAPM exam!
This Project Management Professional (PMP)/Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) E-Learning course is about real learning rather than memorizing and only learning how to pass an exam. This provides you with something you can really use in your projects; something that makes sense and you can relate to. Certified Associate Project Management
In short, everything you need to learn the PMBOK Guide and be prepared to take the PMP or CAPM exam!
The course contains:
- 1 year access to all content
- 48 contact hours
- 95 lessons
- A full section about using the PMBOK Guide in Agile projects
- Integrated Flashcards™
- Simulated exams (1050 questions)
The PMP/CAPM E-Learning course does not contain:
- The exam: you should pay for and schedule your PMP or CAPM exam with PMI.
- The official manual: the official manual is not necessary and is not included in this package. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBOK Guide and other publications for free.
This PMP/CAPM E-Learning course is…
- Equal to a 7-day classroom course
- Aligned with the latest version of the PMBOK Guide and PMP/CAPM exam
- Accredited by PMI and satisfies the contact hours for the exam
How to start?
- You can register right now and start the PMP/CAPM E-Learning course very soon.
About the author
- The PMP/CAPM E-Learning course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
- Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 e-learning courses, including this one.
If you want to take the online certification exam after following this PMP/CAPM E-Learning course, please let us know. We can also provide you the exam voucher for a good price.
The costs of one year access to this training are € 290 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including VAT are € 350,90 per person.