Lean Agile Scrum Essentials
Discover the power of Lean, Agile and Scrum in achieving more satisfaction for stakeholders and employees
What does the Lean Scrum and Agile Essentials training entail?
In a rapidly changing world, only organizations that continuously innovate can remain successful. We believe that Lean and Agile are a powerful combination that helps organizations excel and stay ahead of fierce competition. We also do not believe in a solution to all problems. However, with the help of Agile and Lean we find the best possible solution for a problem and continue to improve it.
In this training, you will get knowledge about the essences and principles of Agile and Lean, as well as knowledge and insight to be able to apply the combination in practice. You also know how the interaction of Lean and Agile results in a healthy, agile and robust people-oriented organization. And that the focus is on adding value for customers and stakeholders. Because Scrum is one of the most popular Agile methods, Scrum is also covered sufficiently.
Form of training
The Lean Agile Scrum Essentials is a one-day workshop consisting of a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises.
The training is suitable for anyone who wants to know more about these topics and/or as a member of a team or organization wants to contribute to their further professionalization. And, certainly recommended to all managers, managers, and professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in organizational or team development.
The following topics will be discussed during this workshop:
- What is Lean and what are its underlying principles?
- What is customer value and how do we find out?
- How do we obtain more competitive power through flow and stable processes?
- What are Agile and Scrum and what are their underlying principles?
- How can Agile and Scrum increase the agility of a business or team?
- What are the similarities and differences between Lean, Agile and Scrum?
- What does continuous improvement mean from Lean and Agile / Scrum perspectives?
- How can you work better together within your own team and with other teams?
- How can you shape your own Lean & Agile growth path?
Various articles and material is used and shared during the training. In addition, a recommended reading list is available for further study.
Not applicable. After completing this training you can continue with self-study and gaining practical experience.
Secondary vocational education and prior knowledge is not required
Open registration for a one-day training, including course material and lunch, is excl. VAT = € 450 per person. Total including VAT = € 544.5 per person.
After completion of the training, a Dimensions Training certificate will be issued as proof of participation.