What does the Agile Team Coaching training course entail?
As an Agile Team Coach, your role is to help multiple Scrum Teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, management, and other stakeholders in your organization to achieve the highest attainable results with Agile and Scrum. That is why it is imperative that you have the knowledge and skills required to be credible and effective in your challenging and leadership role. This training course will help you to acquire this knowledge and skills.
During the training, you will gain knowledge about what this role entails and how you can fulfill this role in the best possible way based on the Agile Coaching Framework. How can you ensure high-performance self-organizing teams and good cooperation with the rest of the organization? You also learn to recognize the different situations and to switch quickly between different intervention styles and skills to achieve the right effect. For example, think of:
– Agile Team Coach as a teacher
– Agile Team Coach as a coach and mentor
– Agile Team Coach as a facilitator
– Agile Team Coach as a Change Agent
During this training, your trainer will also offer you coaching about challenges that you and/ or other participants will encounter in practice.
Form of training
The training lasts two days and is given in a number of blocks based on a list of topics, questions and practical situations prioritized by participants.
The training is suitable for all Scrum Masters and Scrum Coaches. This training is also a good basis with ambitions for the role of Agile Coach. In addition, this training is a good exam preparation for obtaining Agile Team Coaching certificates.
The following topics will be discussed according to need and interest:
- Better understand and apply Agile framework and principles
- You as Agile Coach (International Agile Framework and growth path of Agile Coach)
- Developing people and teams (Self-organizing teams, Facilitating, Leadership styles, Coaching and Mentoring)
- What is system thinking and how can that help with the development of an organization or team?
- Agile product and portfolio management (Product Vision, Road Mapping and Release planning, Product value, Product Backlog Management)
- Professional development and delivery of products (Emergent product development, technical risk management, continuous quality improvement)
- Evolution of Agile organization (Organization design and structure, Evidence-Based Management)
- Case studies introduced by participants and/or trainer
Various articles and material is used and shared during the training. In addition, a recommended reading list is available through your trainer as additional self-study material.
In addition to CSM or PSM I, you also need at least six months of experience as a Scrum Master or a similar role.
Open registration for a two-day training, including course material and lunch, is excl. VAT = € 1,195 per person. Total including VAT = € 1,445.95 per person.
After completion of the training, a Dimensions Training certificate will be issued as proof of participation.