Agile Scrum Foundation E-Learning Course incl. Exam (English)
Join the world of Agile and learn how to apply Scrum in your organisation, team and product!
What has this course to offer?
Firstly, this Agile Scrum Foundation E-Learning Course offers a simple way of learning the real meaning of Agility and understand its essential differences with traditional methods. Secondly, you will learn the most famous Agile framework, Scrum; with all the details of course. Moreover, there are also two additional lessons on Kanban and ScrumBan at the end of the course.
In short, everything you need to learn for the topics defined in the Agile Scrum Foundation certification program. In addition, the Agile Scrum Foundation E-Learning Course prepares you for taking the official exam with EXIN, in a simple, engaging, unboring way.
The Agile Scrum Foundation E-Learning Course contains:
- A total of 6.5 hours of video, in 41 lessons
- Integrated Flashcards™
- One official sample exam
- 4 simulated exams
- 1 year access to all content
This Agile Scrum Foundation E-Learning Course is…
- Equal to a 3-day classroom course
- Fully aligned with the latest definition of the ASF program
- Accredited by EXIN
- Registered with PMI, and 21 PDUs will be offered at the end
- One time online exam
How to start?
- You can register right now and start the course very soon.
About the author
- The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
- Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 e-learning courses, including this one.
If you want to take the online certification exam after following this course, please let us know, so that we can send you the exam voucher.
The costs of one year access to this training incl. one time online exam are € 440 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including VAT are € 532,40 per person.