Agile Scrum Foundation
E-Learning Course – Engels
This practical course is a simple way of learning the real meaning of Agility and understand its essential differences with traditional methods. Then it is time to learn the most famous Agile framework, Scrum; with all the details of course. There are also two additional lessons on Kanban and ScrumBan at the end of the course.
In short, everything you need to learn the topics defined in the Agile Scrum Foundation certification program, and prepare to take its official exam with EXIN, in a simple, engaging, unboring way.
The course contains:
- A total of 6.5 hours of video, in 41 lessons
- Integrated Flashcards™
- One official sample exam
- 4 simulated exams
This course is…
- Equal to a 3-day classroom course
- Fully aligned with the latest definition of the ASF program
- Accredited by EXIN
- Registered with PMI, and 21 PDUs will be offered at the end
How to start?
- You can register right now and start the course very soon.
About the author
- The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
- Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser. He has written more than 40 books on the subject, and has designed about 12 classroom courses and 9 e-learning courses, including this one.
If you want to take the online certification exam after following this course, please let us know. We can also provide you the exam voucher for a good price.
The costs of one year access to this training are € 220 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including VAT are € 266,20 per person.