Agile Project Management Foundation® Exam Voucher (Online) – Engels
The Agile PM Foundation® exam is the logical continuation of the Agile Project Management Foundation® training. Although it is not mandatory to follow the Agile Project Management Foundation training (by Dimensions Training), it is highly recommended.
Contents of the Agile PM Foundation® exam
The exam is intended for anyone who has followed the Agile Project Management Foundation® training and wants to show they have the following knowledge:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You have 40 minutes to answer these questions. The exam is in English and you should not consult sources during the exam. When you pass the exam you will receive the official Agile Project Management Foundation® certificate.
If you want to do both the Foundation and Practitioner exam, then we advise you to take both exams after following both the Foundation and the Practitioner training. If you want you can take two exams on one day.
The costs of one year access to the Agile PM Foundation® exam are € 385 excl. VAT per person. Total costs including 21% VAT are €465,85 per person.